Introducing the wood Apple watch band by Lux Woods. To our knowledge, this is the first, and only place to get these in the world, so this is about setting yourself apart with a beautiful, natural band. Beautiful marriage of sustainable natural products, and high tech, we like it! Our goal at Lux Woods is to create the highest quality wood products with sleek modern designs, at affordable prices. We have taken every opportunity to opt for high quality materials, and we are making sure that these bands will be the best bang for your hard-earned buck! Every piece of wood is different, which assures that every band is as unique as its future owner.
*Lux Woods not responsible for any damages that happen while wearing our bands.
We are a Raleigh, NC company!
- Hand crafted from high quality African Blackwood
- High Quality Stainless Steel Butterfly Jewelry Clasp.
- Adjustable wood band with removable wood links.
- Clean, modern design
- 42mm Adapters, already included
- Watch Band Length: 9″ (230 mm)
- Watch Band Width: .94″ (24mm)
- The Lux Woods Apple Watch Band
- Eco friendly Recyclable Watch Box
- Reasonable Shipping Prices
- Watches within 1 business day of order, unless otherwise communicated
- All US Orders ship USPS. 2-5 days
- All international orders ship USPS International Freight. 7-21 Days (Depending on Customs)
- Duties and Taxes for international orders are outside of our control, and must be paid by buyer.
Our Commitment to Giving Back
As if getting an Eco-friendly amazing watch was not enough, you can sleep easy knowing that a tree was planted & a child somewhere in the world was fed with your purchase. This is something that means a lot to us, and was one of the motivating factors that led us to create this company! The charities that we are partnered up with are listed below!
The lofty goal of this organization is to end worldwide, childhood hunger. This is also very near and dear to us, because we need to feed the young minds of the world so that they have every opportunity to do what they are passionate about in life. For us, that is giving back.
The goal of this organization is to plant a billion trees by the year 2025. This is something that is obviously close to our hearts, and we want to make sure that future generations have plenty of trees, and all of the benefits they provide for years to come. We encourage you to participate in tree-plantings near you; it is always a very rewarding experience.